This pistol course was developed to advance the student past their basic working knowledge and fundamentals of pistol application. Students will be challenged and advance at a pace that information is still retained. In addition to the fundamentals, students will run through numerous scenarios and drills forcing them to think and problem solve. These drills will require applying the fundamentals at a fast speed, “SOF speed”. This course is much more physical and mental than your basic handgun course. Please be prepared to move and sweat.
- Proper gear selection and placement
- Shooting fundamentals
- Speed, Tactical and Emergency reloads
- Physics of the shooter and the gun
- Strong and support side drills
- Weapons malfunction drills
- Target engagement zones (1,2,3)
- Tactical movement techniques
- Alternate shooting positions
- In depth Combat Mindset
- Speed and accuracy drills
****What to bring…
- Semi-auto pistol of choice
- 3 or more magazines for pistol (6 for single stack)
- 350 ROUNDS of ammo specific to the pistol you will be using for the course. Ammo is available for purchase at the store if needed.
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)/Eye protection
- Holster and magazine pouches that will retain equipment when moving
- Water storage device (Camelback, Nalgene, whatever just drink water)
- Knee pads (optional but recommended)
- Clothing you can move and perform strenuous physical activity in.
- Weapon lube and maintenance tools
1066 S. State St.
Orem, UT 84097
For additional information please call.
Phone # 801-607-5363
|Date & Time|