Advanced Handgun Course
This Course is designed to build the confidence and knowledge of the shooter through different training and shooting scenario’s.
What to expect.
1) Recap of firearms safety rules
2) Dry fire Demo of clearing of weapon malfunctions (supported and unsupported)
3) Recap of Basic firearm fundamentals (i.e. sight alignment & sight picture)
4) Reload drills
5) Tactical draw
6) Note taking materials (optional)
Items need for the Range Portion:
1) Eye and Ear protection
2) Min of 2 Magazines
3) Min of 250 rounds
4) Weapon and holster
1) Shooting on the Move
2) Fighting to cover
3) Barricade shooting
4) Angle shooting
5) Tactical and combat reloads
6) Target I.D.
No refunds will be issued on cancellations within 48 hrs of the course date. You may only reschedule one time for another course at a later date for no charge. After the first time you reschedule you will be charged a $25 fee to reschedule a 2nd time and any additional times.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any schedule changes or call 801-607-5363.