The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
- When focussing on the target, the size of the reticle will change based on the distance between your eyes and objective lens.
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief.
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design.
- Switchable circle/dot and red dot reticles.
- Always on unless manually turned off.
- Internal battery tray design.
- 32mm×24mm open lens.
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies.
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant protective hood.
- Quick release mount .
- Adaptable to Picatinny and Weaver rails.
- CNC machined with T6061-T6 housing.
Reticle – 2 MOA Dot; 65 MOA Circle
Light source – LED
Parallax – Parallax free
Eye Relief – Unlimited
Coating – Multi-layer coating for all lens.
Magnification – 1X
Battery – CR2032
Battery Life – 50,000 hours for circle dot at mid brightness setting 20,000 hours for single dot at mid brightness setting
Brightness Setting – 10 DL & 2 NV compatible
Housing Material – Aluminum
Housing Finish – PEO/MAO housing finish
Housing Color – Black
Adjustment per Click – 0.5 MOA
Storage Temperature – -40℃ to 70℃
Working Temperature – -30℃ to 60℃
Waterproof – 1M
Dimension – 91*65*40 mm
Weight – 264g