All firearms, or regulated firearm accessories must be shipped to an FFL holder. You may choose a FFL
holder of your liking, or we can locate one for you. Please see the section below for more detail.
We will normally ship to you within 24 hours, but certain products may take up to 5 days unless an item is out of stock. You may call our Customer Service line for approximate ship times. Please note that all ship times are estimates. Some items are unique or hard to obtain, so Ready Gunner reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We do not guarantee that boxes and cases will arrive intact (damaged goods are reported to the carrier). We do insure the contents against loss and damage.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship through UPS Ground and the US Postal Service. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd day or next day for an extra charge. Alaska and Hawaii residents must ship 2nd day or faster. Products that have free shipping only apply to the lower 48 states.
We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please understand that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
Federal firearm laws prevent the sale of a weapon from any licensed dealer directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Utah). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure site. If you know the dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (which is not necessary), enter their name into the “Ship To” field.
- Find a dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may also provide this service to you. If you don’t know which dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer get us a copy of his signed license if we don’t already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license! The dealer can fax a copy of their license to 888-908-0918, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. That’s all there is to it!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from us. If you used a dealer that we already had on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If the product you receive is not the product that you ordered, Ready Gunner will either replace the product or give you a full refund if returned within 10 days of purchase. Ready Gunner cannot replace products that have been used, unless they are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, in which case you will send these items directly to the manufacturer for replacement.
We do not accept refunds on scopes, binoculars, flashlights, software, DVD’s, or hearing protectors.
Special Order items may not be returned. Any orders placed online that are canceled will be subject to a 10% restocking fee if products are brought in from vendor.